Friday, April 02, 2010


Twenty years, 2 months and 2 weeks ago we had a wedding, reception and cake. Now we are legally married (in D.C. and a few other US states). Check out the incredible knitted bouquet and boutonniere! Delivered in the nick of time.
Posted by Picasa


Rox said...

Congrats!! Hopefully one day soon it will be legal in all 50 states!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Congrats! I am going back and reading your blog. I just found it. I was wondering if you ever got your disablity approved. My dad finally had to get an attorney to qualify. I wish you the best of luck on dealing with this.

Keep up the quilting. It soothes the soul I think. Blessings, Karen

Ginger said...

Congratulations sweet ladies!! Haven't seen you since I moved to Mississippi a couple of years ago, but I've thought of you a lot.